Take a look at some of the key statistics from our record-breaking win on Saturday…
- The win was a club record, surpassing 13-0. That was recorded twice, against Pelsall Villa in 2014 and Southam United in 2016
- It was also an FA Vase record, the biggest win in the competition’s history going back to its formation in 1974
- Nine different goalscorers was also a club record
- The last ten goals in the win were all scored by teenagers – with youngsters Kai Gibbs, Joel Heeley, Ben Whitehead and Jack Edwards all on the scoresheet
- The match was our 300th in our history – what a game to remember the landmark by! 163 of those have ended in victory
- Ben Kendrick’s header, our second of the afternoon, was our 800th goal in our history. We now stand at 816 goals scored in those 300 matches
- Kai Gibbs’ four goals mean he’s now our joint leading scorer this season on five along Lewis Rankin – who wasn’t even playing on Saturday!