Hinckley AFC have an interesting and enjoyable role available as our first team match secretary.
The first team match secretary is a position at the centre of the running of the football club. It involves liasing directly with the first team manager, other clubs and match officials among others.
We are looking for an individual with good organisational skills to take on the role that places you at the heart of our football administration.
There will be full handover, training and ongoing support from the current match secretary, Stewart Dee, while you learn the role.
- Liaising with first team manager on player registrations and the seven day notice system of transfers
- Communicating with other clubs’ secretaries on player transfers and fixture arrangements
- Liaison with match officials over fixtures
- Online registration of players and match statistics
- Match day duties (such as submitting team sheet to referee and noting match stats for online reporting)
If you have any questions about the role, or wish to apply, please apply by email to Stewart Dee at email@example.com.